“Therefore the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”
That is from Ibn Khaldun in 1377, one of the greatest Arab minds ever.
Source for this article — Voice of Ethiopian Christians
Arab Muslims do not tell their black “friends” that the word for BLACK, as in a Black person, in Arabic is “SLAVE.” This means that if you are a Black man, your Arab Moslem “friend” would describe you thus: “A man walked in to the store, and he was searching for you. He was a well-dressed slave, and wanted to buy some French fries.”
To all BLACKS who fell into this trap of ISLAM to avoid White Supremacy, please know that not ONLY are you in danger of being the butt of a JOKE, but your spiritual life is in JEOPARDY. Furthermore, you are only being subjected to ARAB supremacy, which is like jumping out of the frying pan, rolling around in breadcrumbs, and flying right back into that pan!
Many BLACKS began as Baptists or other denominations, and had very good morals and respected women, but then they joined the ISLAMIC faith, which is no faith.
Aboubakr a black muslim from sudan says “ Morocans cannot believe many of us are Muslims too.” According to him, people are surprised when they see him kneeling for prayer. “They don’t think a black can be Muslim.” –
Black African guest workers in places like Egypt, Algeria and Libya have spoken about being publicly ridiculed and physically assaulted by Arabs. Egyptian writer Mona Eltahawy has written about watching a Sudanese girl being assaulted and tormented on the Cairo Metro, concluding, “We are racist people in Egypt and we are in deep denial.” She says the Arab world has ignored the suffering of Darfur because the victims are black. “We only pay attention when America and Israel behave badly
- Muslim slave trade in Africa has lasted 14 centuries and continues to this day in places like Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, and Sudan.
- Over 17 million slaves (mostly black women and children) were transported out of Africa by Islamic traders. Another 85 million are believed to have died en route.
- The Prophet Muhammad practiced and approved of slavery, and directed his men to do the same.
- The Qur’an devotes more verses to informing Muslim men of their right to keep women as sex slaves, than it does to telling them to pray five times a day.
- The Arabic word for “black” (Abd) is synonymous with the word for “slave”.
- Muhammad’s father-in-law, Umar declared that Arabs could not be taken as slaves, and freed all Arab slaves. This led to the wide Islamic campaign to capture slaves in Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Western slave trade exploited Africans primarily for agricultural labor. The Arab slave trade on the other hand, has more often used men for military service, and women for sex and for their wombs – to produce children who will be Muslims.
- Many Muslim leaders since Muhammad have had harems of hundreds (or even thousands) of non-Muslim young girls and women to service their desires.
- Converting to Islam does not automatically grant a slave his freedom, although this is said to increase the slave master’s heavenly reward.
- According to Islamic courts, slave masters may treat their slaves however they choose without fear of penalty
“Arabs hate black people. And that is not from today. It is in their blood,” Aboubakr, a young man from Senegal who is hoping eventually to cross over into Europe, told the reporter for RNW (Radio Netherlands Worldwide). “Friends of mine were attacked with a knife. Bandits target us because they know we cannot go to the police, even if we are robbed and hurt. Having no papers, we will be caught instead. Blacks have no rights here.
Racist attitudes are also evident in other ways. Souleymane from Guinea-Conakry is angry that Moroccans call him ‘African’ in a negative way. “They should consider us African brothers,” he says, “it is different when a European calls you African, or when another African does.” Aboubakr is also insulted that Moroccans “cannot believe many of us are Muslims too”. According to him, people are surprised when they see him kneeling for prayer. “They don’t think a Black can be Muslim.” • Africanglobe
Islam is a deadly ideology. And, in fact, Islam is the most racist (and bigoted–against Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Zoroastrians, and all other non-Muslims) religion there is. As I’ve noted over the decades–on this site and elsewhere–Muslims hate Blacks, including Muslims who are Black and regularly refer to them as “abed” (singular) and “abeed” (plural), which is Arabic for “slave,” but is used as the N-word by Arabs and Muslims. And, as I’ve noted, Muslims have repeatedly picked fights against and even murdered Blacks, all over the Detroit area, such as Kelvin Porter, whose 12-year-old daughter watched two Arab Muslim gas station clerks beat him to death with a tire iron (while calling him the N-word), after he asked them to stop leering at her. As I’ve also noted on this site, Arab Muslim students throughout Dearbornistan and Hamtramckstan regularly engage in violent attacks against Blacks. And so it goes with Dearborn’s Edsel Ford High School, where Blacks were attacked by Arab Muslims because an Arab Muslim girl was apparently engaged in a relationship with a Black student. Remember, this was the same school in which Arab Muslim students made sweatshirts praising and honoring the 9/11 attacks on America, and the underwear bombing attempt by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.