“We’re a nation that believes that we’re all children of the same God,” Romney said.
Romney, a former Mormon bishop, was in charge of overseeing LDS affairs in his city in Massachusetts in the 1990′s. He also worked as a Mormon missionary in France for a time, and continues supporting the Latter Day Saints by giving ten percent of his income to his local Mormon establishment. Tax returns submitted by Romney indicate that in 2011, Romney gave approximately $4 million to Mormon causes.
Therefore, many consider Romney to be an authority on Mormonism and strongly dedicated to its cause.
“The corollary is that if we’re all children of the same God, that we have a duty to care for one another — Americans first, and the people of the world second,” he said.
However, Freedom Fighter Radio and many others disagree that all serve the same God.
“It’s prevalent in today’s culture to attempt to find common ground and say things like, ‘it’s all the same God anyway,’ or ‘we are all one in God.’ It sounds nice, but there is no truth in contained in those statements since no religion teaches this,” stated the organization Frontline Apologetics. The belief that we are all worshiping the same God is not possible when you examine the world religions side by side in comparison with one another.”
“There can’t be one God only (Christianity/Islam) and yet many Gods (Hinduism). There can’t be salvation through Christ alone and yet no salvation at all. There can’t be the belief in reincarnation (Hinduism/Buddhism) and yet the belief of eternal life in the presence of God (Christianity). There can’t be a Son of God claim (Christianity) and yet the belief he was only a prophet (Islam),” it continued. “How can these beliefs all be true? The answer is simply — they can’t.”
According to the writings of Joseph Smith, the founder of the LDS religion, Mormons believe that God was originally a man that lived on another planet, and that men must learn how to also become a god.
“We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea and take away the veil so you may see,” Smith wrote in Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith. “[H]e was once a man like us. Yea, that God himself, the Father of us all, dwelt on an earth, the same as Jesus Christ did.”
“[Y]ou have to learn how to be gods yourselves,” Smith continued. “[T]he same as all gods have done before you.”
Not just all people, but Satan himself was a child of God, and thus our brother:
Mormon writings also outline that Jesus and Satan are purportedly spirit brothers, and that both offered to die for the sins of the people, calling out, “Here am I, send me,” according to Abraham 3:27 in The Pearl of Great Price. The LDS “Church” teaches that like Jesus and Satan, every person is a spirit brother or sister that has always existed. But, in order to do become a god, they must follow both the Book of Mormon and the Bible. Requirements include being baptized into Mormonism, tithing to the LDS “Church” and performing baptisms for the dead. . . .
In 2008, during an interview with Tim Russert on Meet the Press, Romney spent much time outlining his views on religion, and made a nearly identical statement as was expressed during Wednesday night’s debate.
“The corollary is that if we’re all children of the same God, that we have a duty to care for one another — Americans first, and the people of the world second,” Mitt Romney
Mormons Beliefs Exposed CLICK HERE
Giving this Satanic Book of lies the respect it deserves
- He believes that Jesus Christ is Satans brother.
- He believes that God lives near a planet called Kolob.
- He believes in baptizing dead people.
- He believes that Jesus is married to a goddess wife.
- He believes that The Garden of Eden was in Jackson, Missouri.
- He believes that it was impossible for Negroes to go to Heaven before 1978.
- He believes that Jesus has children from his wife or wives.
- He believes that he is going to become a god.
- He believes he will own his own personal planet after he dies.
- He believes the real Christian God is not eternal but rather that He was once a man on some other planet besides Earth!
- He believes he needs to wear magical underwear created by Mormons and he is never to take it off unless he is bathing.
- He believes it is a sin to drink anything containing caffeine. And that even includes True American drinks like Coca-Cola!
- He believes children between the ages of 18-21 should wear name badges, ride bicycles and always smile.
MORE ARTICLES ON ROMNEY EXPOSING HIM YEARS AGO
Here you go everyone. The story of Mormonism